Not displaying properly? View Action Alert online
Today’s Action Alert – # 2:
A. Press Conference and Debate/Panel Discussion
Washington DC, National Press Club
B. Concurrent Press Conferences Hosted by You
All Around the World
Clarification: “Day 1, 2, etc.” refers to the day(s) that we are sending these Action Alerts – not the dates on which we are taking action in Washington and across the country.
AE911Truth will hold a major press conference and debate / panel discussion at the National Press Club in Washington DC on September 9. Join us in the early afternoon in DC for these events!
Please help us organize this complex event. Media publicity and outreach to like-minded organizations will be key. Contact us now at CongressionalOutreach@ae911truth.org to get connected as a team member.
More important, please consider organizing a concurrent press conference outside the local office of your Senator or Representative. This September we can show even broader support than at last February’s amazing press conference. We have twice as much lead time this round as we did this past February when you held 4 dozen concurrent press conferences. We also have more exciting news to announce on many different AE911Truth action fronts. Soon we will outline the specifics for you. Let us know if you are willing to build on the action that the groups across the world last February accomplished so that we can have over a hundred concurrent press conferences this time on September 9.
Get Started Today
1. Email us at CongressionalOutreach@ae911truth.org to let us know that you are interested in making the five-minute press conference happen in your area. We need your name, phone number, email, and the exact address of your press conference location.
2. You don’t have to be an architect or engineer to organize the press conference, although that would be great. We will help you to find a local architect or engineer petition signer to read the statement – if one is available.
3. Please make extraordinary efforts to get the press to attend your press conference. We will provide a brief Media Alert / Press Advisory a week before the event. You should email/fax/deliver/mail this document to every radio/TV/newspaper in your local area. Start gathering contact information for them now.
4. Be prepared to receive the final press release from us shortly before the press conference. You will simply be reading it outside the office of your Congressmember and then taking questions – if you feel comfortable doing so.
5. Be sure to have an AE911Truth vinyl banner, which is available from our store. (You can also download the artwork at no cost and print the banner locally.)
6. Be sure to have photos and videos taken at your event and email them to us at CongressionalOutreach@ae911truth.org. It is best to have an experienced, dedicated person to do this work.
7. Please also consider assisting us as a regional volunteer to help coordinate this important nationwide project.
Thank you once again for your dedication and courage in bringing the evidence forward in the face of the possible denial and judgment that we have all experienced. The rewards of success are worth those risks. These times call for all true patriots to step forward. Join us!
Richard Gage, AIA
The grateful staff and volunteers at AE911Truth